Monday, April 25, 2005

Fate’s Irony

(Feb. 2003)


Going trough my old stock of writings, I passed by these rimes which I wrote a couple of years ago. For a change of mood, or simply for the sake of reading, go trough this paragraph. It's not my best work, but it's still one of my favorites. Hope you enjoy it:


Fucking psych, fucking fate
Wicked love, bursting hate

Hated past, awaited future
Why now? My aching torture?

Full of tears, free at last
Boy, that time went so fast

Thinking now like nothing was
Every day the distance grows

Was it there? Or was it me?
Was it that? Or was it she?

All I know is that I’m here
Not expected, there’s no fear

Not lonely, not afraid
Longing on, with no mate

Wanting one? No I don’t
Or do I? Do I want?

Lots of friends, lots of laughs
Forgetting you, hate the past

Hating you? no I’m not
Not all that, was your fault

Couldn’t live next to you
I know you feel, the same way too

Anyways, just move on
It will, soon, be all gone

What to do? now and then
No clue, but it is the end

No sorrows, no remorse
We had fun, we had wars

Just move on, a brand new start
Forget your love, forget your heart

As for me, I already did
Drew myself, a whole new grid

All I want, is a friend
Help me God, to pretend

Am I? I don’t know
Go back? Oh hell no...


N.B:
In life, you always have to move on forward. Their's no turning back.
In case you found yourself in the same place where you started make sure to make it right and never go back with the same attitude.
Keep your way postive and you'll never miss a goal.

To my friend Saad, this has never been fully adjusted to a song. This summer, when we meet, it will be ready, so be ready..

2 comments:

DaFwogg (OmaReina) said...

Well I'm sorry man, or am should I be? I don't know.. Hehe.. You got me all confused.
Anyway, thanks man for the nice comments. I agree that everyone passed trough the same situation, but just as a tip: I believe that it's a matter of will and faith which gets you where you want to be, but at the end "when it's not meant to be, it's not meant to be". Who knows? Maybe something better is awaiting you in the nearby future.
Take care buddy and keep in touch..
Thanks again.
P.S: I never wrote anything, and I mean ANYTHING, unless I was in a bad mood.

DaFwogg (OmaReina) said...

Hahaha..
You cracked me up when I read your last comment, cause in a way I understand what you're talking about.. Unfortunatly, my case is different.. I'm getting my inspirations up again since I left my original country(Lebanon)for good and I'm living in Ghana for almost a year now and haven't visited Lebanon for quite some time now. You see I love my job, but the being-away-from-your-familly-and-loved-ones factor is warming me up for a new unfortunate era of sad reality, which inspires me to write again.
Wish you the best in your next album.
Keep in touch.