Monday, March 15, 2010

Where’s The Fun?

I miss the fun

Fun, for the sake of fun


We went to the resto-pub

Had a few drinks with some grub

We wore some cool clothes

Laughed with these, danced with those


That used to be fun

Wasn’t it fun?


We went to the sunny beach

Had some vodka and peach

We hang by the pool with friends

Since morning till the day ends


I remember t’was fun

Where’s the fun?


Run

In the sun

Just for fun..

Now the gun

POW!!

The sound just held me stunned


I heard the sound when nothing went off

I heard it, I do not bluff

He told me she’s no more

I looked down, saw nothing but floor


Drip, drop, drip drop

I don’t know how, how can I stop

Rivers run deep,

I wanna escape back to sleep


Close the doors

Give me dark

My eye pours

Give her back


It’s not funny God

That’s too much

You can’t steal her blood

You can’t do such


You gave her to us

You gave her to me

Is it such a fuss

If I want her to still be


Take me instead

Take what u please

Don’t tell me she’s dead

She was such a breath


A smile to the heart

A face of an angel

Now we’re apart

For her to be an angel


In the skies up above

She sores like a dove

But I remain on the floor, yet below..

Asking where’s the fun as I bellow..


Where’s the fun?

Go.. Keep going.. Gone!!





Dedicated to my late sister, Zahira Hamoui. I love you sis!!

No comments: