Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Unexplainable


A current state
of mind..






I can’t understand this world
I don’t know if it’s me or if it’s simply life’s irony
You dream, you wish
You win to fail
You gain to lose
You fight, you struggle,
You die

I lived to love
I loved to live
Love taught me to hate
Life taught me too late
I fall in love only to be apart
From my love, from my wish,
From my hope, from my life

I love, I leave
I enjoy only to grieve
Later, now
Tomorrow, today, yesterday
What’s the difference
Time goes by and I find myself all alone again

Hey you,
Yes you!
Inside, away
I’m here, lonely I lay
For you to leave, for me to stay
I long to play
For my childhood I pray

Get me back to that night
Take me again
Love me, rape me
Kill me, thrill me
Don’t leave me

I don’t need this!
But who am I kidding, I do
I need you
My torment is my pleasure
My pain is my joy
Isn’t that just selfish to deploy
A bomb. Explode
A rainbow, a ray of light

I guess it’s just plain to see
When there’s light, there’s fire
So be my sun,
I’m tired
Light me, burn me
Just stay…

No comments: