Saturday, November 12, 2005

You


Dedicated to
My Dragonelle






I can’t take my mind off of you
I need to be with you
To hold you,
To want you, to need you

I can’t take my eyes away
In my mind, we dance and sway
We laugh and play
No words,
But we say what we say

Will you be my true one?
In the midst of my winter,
Would you be my sun?
The bullet to my gun
Shoot away,
Together, let’s run
Free from all,
Everything behind us,
Finished, done

I look back I see no light
Scared I look ahead,
I see you with all heart’s delight
There lies my fright
The fright of tomorrow
My pain of losing you and my sorrow

I love you already,
Too soon? Am I ready?
I know I’ll be steady
You’re my darling, you’re my lady

I do
It’s what I wish for
With you
It’s whom I wish to
Be
Me, myself
Is you,
Your smile, my life
Your laugh, my resurrection
Your eyes, my world
My love…

You

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

u seam to have faith in your feelings. time is never an issue when faith in present..so to answer if its too soon for your feelings or not, i think not.. as time is not the issue here its the feelings that matter...

Anonymous said...

the dragon pic is soo cuteee. but how do u know its a dragonelle not a dragonil??hehehhe

DaFwogg (OmaReina) said...

Well anon. 1 I think you do have a point since it is true that I'm sure about my feelings and my faith concerning them is deep.. However what I'm trying to state here is that even the truest of feelings is not right when the time is wrong.. But what you stated made me realise another fact.. Time is not the driver along the way, it's just the road with u behind the wheels.. So I guess I'll be driving along that road certain of my destination and whatever happens I will deel with it cautiously..
Thanks ;)

DaFwogg (OmaReina) said...

anon. 2
Well I was searching for a cute dragon picture and I found this one amongst a bunch of smileys.. I liked it and added it..
Whether it's a female or a male: Well I would have to check with the dragonologist ;)
my intention = female :)