Tuesday, July 11, 2006

End Of A Fairy Tale

One day about sunset, Zhuangzi dozed off and dreamed that he turned into a butterfly.
He flapped his wings and sure enough he was a butterfly...What a joyfull feeling as he fluttered about, he completely forgot that he was Zhuangzi.
Soon though, he realized that that proud butterfly was really Zhuangzi who dreamed he was a butterfly, or was it a butterfly who dreamed he was Zhuangzi!
Maybe Zhuangzi was the butterfly, and maybe the butterfly was Zhungzi? This is what is menat by the "transformation of things."

The dream is over.
I woke up.
No wings. No wind beneath me carying me.
Just the same lame bed that i wake up on every day.

No more Godot to wait for.
Do u imagine sitting underneath the same tree with no aim?
Well, absurdity lies not within an endless search for the unknown.
Absurdity lies within the loss of the unkown within the search.

There in the depth of my journey it awaited me.
The journey had barely begun when it ran me over.
SPLEEN
Learn its true meaning.
Be afraid, frightened.. Petrefied.
Avoid it.

I wasn't able to.
I've failed, my love, my life, myself.

Move over.
Their's a box which missed me amongst its shadows.
Goodnight.

No comments: