Saturday, September 10, 2005

Freedom

What’s beauty if you can’t attain it?
What’s love if it costs you a piece of your soul?
What’s life if you can’t enjoy it?

I don’t know the answers

What’s a question with no right answer?
What’s a riddle if you can never solve the puzzle?
Why is everything so fucked up?

Fuck, fuck… Fuck!!
I hate you, I hate you, I hate you… I love you and I hate you for that.

Perfection?! Yeah. What’s that too?
Just another piece of the puzzle.

Relative this. Relative that.
Fuck you and your relativity.
I don’t understand!!

There goes another piece of my soul.
Love, happiness, perfection… That’s life.

Dancing in and off,
Out and on…
Light, music, tears,
Laughs, screams, cheers:
Freedom in this cage of mine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FREEDOM...
its an amazing poem i think everyone wants to be set free...we are all chained up in life from different things ...we all need freedom.....but as vital as it is to our happiness its the hardest thing to attain...."love happiness,perfection..." all these things we strive to attain in
ife...yet only few of us reach this point... some reach it without knowing and let the moment pass them by...live life...live every moment in life..and enjoy ur freedom!!!!