Friday, March 03, 2006

My Empty Pillow

I'm home after work, i'm in bed after working all day, i'm hot in this high temperature, i'm tired cause i was coming and going all afternoon, i'm sleepy cause yesterday i barely slept.. All this is ok.. I can deal & bare with.. How about missing u? Craving u? Wanting u? Needing u? Longing 4 u? I'm tormenting awaiting the moment i c u.. Still i lay here next 2 my empty pillow.. I miss u :'(









I'm in my bed
My pillow is my only friend
I hold it near
And remember you my dear
Longing for your love, for your touch
I'm not asking too much

I see your beautiful face, your smile
I look at my phone
I kiss the screen for a while
Then I realize I’m still alone

Without you, without my heart
You took it with you; you left me an empty part
You left me here hollow
But soon I'll try 2 follow

Be brave my love, I'll try to
Until then,
When I’ll be complete again
Then I'll see you

No comments: