Friday, September 17, 2010

Jump

At the end of the day,
When you jump, you jump alone
.
.
.

Morning,
Sun is shining
No cloud in the sky
Rainbows up high

Beautiful garden
Lying there, no burden
Enjoying the light
Touching me, so bright

Noon,
Clouds seem soon
No worry
Nothing needs me to hurry

Just the heavens
Me at cloud seven
Next, cloud nine
Everything is still fine

Evening,
Drizzle as I'm sleeping
Woke to a drop
On my forehead it just flopped

Nothing to fear
You're in Eden up in here
So I keep on lying
Even if it feels I'm lying

Night,
I've lost my height
The storm persists
I can no more insist

I try to fight
Return to the light
I jump
Hit another bump

I struggle, I bruise
I have no excuse
I knew it all along,
I should have long gone

On my knees I pray,
Give me back my rock, my stone

At the end...

2 comments:

Mich said...

Ohhhhhh! You're so good!!!! I can hear Eric Clapton playing that!!! Woww... will have to read and read again and again!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

LOVE IT