Monday, October 25, 2010

My Queen



I miss missing Lebanon. I miss the feeling I used to get when somebody mentions Beirut. Now all I see is a fake city with fake people and all of the sad memories that killed those butterflies in my stomach one by one.

Beirut was mine, I loved her, I loved to share her, I gave her, they took her and abused her. She's just a memory, a dream that used to be.

Enjoy your Beirut, your Lebanon.
You will never have mine.
You will never smell and taste, or hold and feel mine.
My Beirut, free for all.
My Beirut, free from all.
My Beirut, she wasn't mine, she wasn't yours, but we were always her people.

Your majesty.. We miss you.. I miss you.. I miss you..

I miss Beirut.. I miss لبنان

Location:Akosombo Rd,Tema,Ghana


1 comment:

Mich said...

I miss her too... And no one will have my memories of her either. And I will create new ones. Always so good to read your words :-)